One day I was swimming, and I thought, “How cool would it be to become a mermaid?”. When I got home, I did some research on mermaids. Here are 12 mermaid fun facts for the mermaid lover. Before we begin, check out these mermaid products.
Three Little Mermaids (Paula Wiseman Books)Craft-tastic I Love Mermaids Kit – Craft Kit Makes 6 Different Mermaid Themed Craft Projects3PCS Girls’ Swimsuit Mermaid Tail for Swimming Tropical Bikini Set Support Monofin (Child XL/9-10, Bohemia)
- A Mermaids kiss is magical
- A Mermaids tail changes color based on her mood
- Mermaids love jewelry
- Manatees were often mistaken for Mermaids
- Aquamarine is believed to be made out of Mermaid tears
- Mermaids don’t have great singing voices
- Mermaid schools have opened so that you can learn to be like a Mermaid
- Mermen were more popular before Mermaids came along
- Mermaid stories are told all over the globe
- The first stories of Mermaids are believed to have originated in Syria
- The word Mermaid means ‘Woman of the Sea’
- Mermaids can see the future
I hope you enjoyed these Mermaid facts!
Bye Bye for now Mermaids!